Welcome to the Avatar Legends WikiEdit
This wiki is dedicated to the xbox live indie game: Avatar Legends.
Your Avatar starts out in a strange World after aledgedly being sucked into the game world, specifically the tutorial area. After opening a chest containing a basic wooden Sword and Sheild, he proclaimed 'the Hero' by the Hub Town populace, containing everything also sucked in. It is the player`s duty to cleanse the game world problems over numorus quests. Fixed best as possible by SonicToTheLimit
This game feature list includes:
- Play the 10+ hour single player Avatar Legend (preset adventure)
- Level up your avatar by earning XP.
- Complete quests to earn gold for purchasing better et.
- Fun and engaging story line.
- Play Custom Adventures
- Play custom adventures created by you and other gamers.
- Play Preset Multiplayer Maps
- Play the preset Multiplayer Maps created by Barkerscrest Studio.
- Play Custom Multiplayer Maps
- Play custom multiplayer maps created by you and other gamers.
-Up to 6 players Xbox LIVE Multiplayer
- Conquer preset multiplayer maps or custom multiplayer maps with friends to earn Gold and XP for avatar leveling.
- Global High Scores.
- Join matches in progress.
- Build Custom Multiplayer Maps
- Build Custom Adventures
- Take control of the level designer tool.
- Create your own world.
- Tell your story in the story designer.
- Define all of the quests and objectives for the player to complete.
- Define all of the items in your world, such as swords, shields, magic, health items, and general world items like books, rings, etc...
- Place your own avatar as well as your friends' avatars on your maps and give their words life in the dialogue designer.
- Trigger events to change weather, show/hide objects, give rewards (gold, xp, world items), complete quests...
- Define your enemy types and place them on your map inside [[Combat Zone | combat zones.
-Unlimited Replay Value
-Much, much, more!!!